BOOST MOBILE® MOBILE MOBILE WALLET ACCOUNT
These terms and conditions will take effect from 7/1/2016. The following terms and conditions (together with any documents referred to herein) (collectively, this “Agreement”) represent a contract between you (“you” or “your”) and Sunrise Banks, member FDIC ("Sunrise"), and Urban FT Inc. D.B.A.,Wipit, Inc. ("Wipit") (Sunrise and Urban FT D.B.A. Wipit are collectively referred to herein as “we” or “us” or “our”) governing your use of the software-based, mobile wallet application and all related documentation and services, and all updates and upgrades that replace or supplement the foregoing and are not distributed with a separate agreement (collectively, the “Wallet”); and (b) the re-loadable Boost Mobile® Visa®Prepaid Card ("Card"), issued to you by Sunrise pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A, Inc.. “Account” means the records we maintain to account for the transactions performed with the Wallet. Your Account is not a checking or savings account and is not connected in any way to any other account you may have. You will not receive any interest on the funds credited to your Account. The funds credited to your Account are not FDIC insured.
The Wallet is licensed, not sold, to you and is to be used only in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
Your wireless service provider, Boost Mobile a/k/a Sprint Solutions (“Boost”), is not the provider of the Wallet or your Account, and you expressly release Boost from any claims related to the Wallet or your Account. This Agreement confers rights and remedies upon the parties, as well as Boost, who is a third-party beneficiary of this Agreement. Any questions or support you need related to your Account should be directed to Wipit at 1-888-973-9080.
For purposes of this Agreement, our business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays, even if we are open. Our customer service hours are 7AM – 5AM PST, Monday through Friday.. Any reference to “days” in this Agreement means calendar days unless otherwise indicated.
USE OF THE WALLET AND/OR YOUR ACCOUNT CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE AMENDED BY US FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WALLET OR YOUR ACCOUNT IN ANY WAY, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND OUR PRIVACY POLICIES. PLEASE VISIT WWW.WIPIT.ME/BOOST (THE "WIPIT WEBSITE") TO VIEW AND PRINT THE PRIVACY POLICIES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE WALLET, YOUR ACCOUNT, AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY US OR THIRD PARTIES RELATED TO THE WALLET AND YOUR ACCOUNT.
Important information about procedures for opening an Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. What this means for you: when you open an Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, social security number, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Important information about the Card
When you create an Account, Sunrise may issue you the Card in its discretion.The Card is a prepaid card and allows you to access funds credited to your Account by you or on your behalf. The Card will remain the property of Sunrise and must be surrendered upon demand. The Card is nontransferable, and it may be canceled, repossessed, or revoked at any time without prior notice to you, subject to applicable law. You agree to sign the back of the Card immediately upon receipt. The Card is not a gift card, nor is it intended to be used for gifting purposes. The Card is not a credit card. The Card is not for resale. The expiration date of the Card is identified on the front of the Card. If there is a positive balance of funds credited to your Account upon expiration of the Card and your Account is in good standing, Sunrise may issue you a new Card. Sunrise may also issue you a new Card when the Card expires even if you have no funds credited to your Account. Write down your Card number and the customer service phone number provided in this Agreement on a separate piece of paper in case the Card is lost, stolen, or destroyed. Keep the paper in a safe place.
1. CONSENT TO USE ELECTRONIC RECORDS, NOTICES, AND COMMUNICATIONS
In connection with this Agreement and the products and services offered hereunder, you may be entitled to receive certain information, such as records, notices, and communications, in writing. To help with our efforts to protect the environment and to facilitate mobile use of our service, we ask that you give us permission to provide these records, notices, and communications to you electronically instead of in paper form.
- Your consent and your right to withdraw consent: To the extent permitted by applicable law, you consent to electronically receive all disclosures for the Wallet, the Card, your Account, and all related services provided to you under this Agreement that we would otherwise be required to provide to you in paper form. However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to communicate with you via the U.S. Postal Service. Your consent to receive such disclosures electronically will remain in effect until you withdraw it. You may withdraw your consent to receive further records, notices, and communications electronically at any time by contacting Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit toll free at 1-888-973-9080. If you withdraw your consent to receive such records, notices, and communications electronically, Sunrise will close your Account and return your remaining Account balance as set forth in the section titled "Amendments and Cancellation" below, and you will no longer be able to use the Wallet, the Card, or your Account. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive records, notices, and communications electronically will be effective only after Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit has a reasonable period of time to process your request for withdrawal. Please note that your withdrawal of consent to receive records, notices, and communications electronically will not apply to records, notices, and communications electronically provided by us to you before the withdrawal of your consent becomes effective.
- You must keep your email or electronic address current with us: In order to ensure that we are able to provide records, notices, and communications to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address or your mobile phone number by updating your Account profile at the Wipit Website, via the Wallet, or by calling Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit toll-free at 1-888-973-9080.
- Hardware and software you will need: To access and retain the records, notices, and communications we provide to you electronically, you must have: (i) a valid email address; (ii) a computer system that operates on a platform like Windows or Mac environment or better; (iii) a connection to the Internet; (iv) a Current Version of Internet Explorer 8 (or higher), Mozilla Firefox 7.0, Safari 5, or Chrome 15 (users utilizing other browsers may experience compatibility difficulties); (v) a Current Version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7 or higher; (vi) a computer or device and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above; and (vii) a printer to print out and retain records in paper form or electronic storage to retain records in an electronic form. By "Current Version," we mean a version of the software that is currently being supported by its publisher. We may change these requirements from time to time and will update this document accordingly. You should retain a copy of all of the records, notices, and communications we send to you electronically.
By entering into to this Agreement electronically, you represent that (i) you have read and understand this consent to receive records, notices, and communications electronically; (ii) you satisfy the minimum hardware and software requirements specified above; and (iii) your consent shall remain in effect until you withdraw your consent as specified above.
2. User License
Subject to acceptance of this Agreement and successful Account registration, Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, and revocable license to use the Wallet for personal use only on personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants, mobile phones, notebooks, tablets, or smart phones that are capable of communicating wirelessly with other electronic devices (each, a "Mobile Device") in accordance with this Agreement (this "User License"). For a current list of Mobile Devices and compatible mobile carriers that support the Wallet, please visit the Wipit Website.
This User License does not allow you to use the Wallet on any compatible Mobile Device that you do not own or control, and you may not distribute or make the Wallet available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, or sublicense the Wallet. You may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Wallet, including any updates thereto or any part thereof.
Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit reserves the right to monitor use of the Wallet to determine compliance with this Agreement. Except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit may limit, suspend, or terminate this User License and access to the Wallet, including any related services, at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Upon termination of this Agreement, your rights under this User License will terminate immediately, and you shall cease all use of the Wallet and erase all copies of the Wallet from your Mobile Devices. The termination of this Agreement will not affect our rights or your obligations arising under this Agreement. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit reserves all other rights to the Wallet, and no other rights are granted by implication or otherwise.
3. Registration and User Information
You must register for the Wallet and create an Account at the Wipit Website or through the Wallet. By registering to open an Account, you represent that: (a) you understand and consent to the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (b) you are at least 18 years of age (or older if you reside in a state where the age of majority is older); (c) you are a U.S. citizen or legal alien residing in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico; (d) you have provided us with a verifiable U.S. street mailing address (not a P.O. Box); (e) the personal information that you provide to us in connection with your Account is true, correct, and complete. Subject to the limitations set forth in this agreement, the Wallet, the Card, and your Account may be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. If you successfully open an Account, you agree to receive the Card at the address used to open your Account.
During the Account registration process and for future use of the Wallet, the Card, and your Account, you must provide us with all requested information, such as your user name and password, name, date of birth, address, email address, social security number, and such other information that is necessary for us to provide the Wallet, the Card, your Account, and related services to you (collectively, "User Information"). You represent that all User Information you provide us from time to time is accurate, current, and complete and that you have the right to provide such User Information to us. You agree not to misrepresent your identity and to update your User Information to ensure that it is current and accurate at all times. You agree to: (a) use the Wallet and the Card carefully, (b) keep your user name and password for the Wallet and your personal identification number ("PIN") for the Card confidential and secure and not share them with others, (c) check your transactions regularly, and (d) report errors immediately to us. You agree to cooperate with all requests made by us or any other third parties on our behalf to identify you, authenticate your identity, and validate your transactions.
You are solely responsible for the maintenance, confidentiality, and security of any User Information transmitted from or stored on a Mobile Device for purposes of the Wallet and your Account and for all transactions and other activities undertaken with the Wallet, the Card, and your Account, whether authorized or unauthorized. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized transactions or any other breach of security associated with the Wallet, the Card, or your Account. Except as otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement or as required by applicable law, we are not responsible for any losses arising out of the loss or theft of User Information transmitted from or stored on a Mobile Device or from unauthorized or fraudulent transactions associated with the Wallet, the Card, or your Account.
5. Crediting Funds to Your Account
You may only use the available balance credited to your Account for purchases, withdrawals, and other permitted transactions using the Wallet or the Card. All Account credits are subject to Account limitations set forth in the section titled "Limitations" below. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to accept or reject any request to credit funds to your Account.
- Cash: You may load cash funds to be credited to your Account at participating Visa ReadyLink® locations. Please refer to the fee schedule below or the Wipit Website for the fees, if any, which apply to crediting funds to your Account. Please call 1-888-973-9080 or visit www.visa.com/readylink to find a participating Visa ReadyLink® locations. You may load cash only at participating Visa ReadyLink® locations to be credited to your Account, and we will reject any attempt by any other person or institution to credit your Account using cash.
- Direct Deposit: You may arrange to have funds credited directly to your Account by your employer or other appropriate payor once we have successfully verified your User Information. We, in our sole discretion, may accept funds through direct deposit in excess of the daily or per transaction limits set forth in the section titled "Limitations" below. We reserve the right to reject or limit transfers via direct deposit in our sole discretion and may reject or suspend any direct deposit that has identifying information that does not match the User Information (such as name or social security number) that we have on file for you. You may cancel the direct deposit authorization at any time by sending a written notice to your employer or payor and providing your employer or payor sufficient time to act upon the notice. Your employer or payor may terminate this method of payment, with or without cause, at any time. Your Account and associated direct deposit account number cannot be used to debit or authorize debits of the funds credited to your Account, such as to make direct debits for payments to merchants, utility or Internet service providers, or other third parties. If presented for payment, these preauthorized direct debits will be declined, and your payment to the merchant or service provider will not be processed. The bank routing number and direct deposit account number are for the purpose of initiating direct deposits to your Account only. You are not authorized to provide this bank routing number and direct deposit account number to anyone other than your employer or payor.
6. Using the Wallet or the Card
You are responsible for all transactions initiated and fees incurred by use of the Wallet and the Card, except as prohibited by applicable law or otherwise set forth herein. Each time you use the Wallet or the Card, you authorize us to reduce the available balance of funds credited to your Account by the amount of the transaction. You are not allowed to exceed the available balance of funds credited to your Account through an individual transaction or a series of transactions. Nevertheless, if a transaction exceeds the available balance of funds credited to your Account (creating a "Shortage"), you are fully liable to us for the entire amount of the transaction and any applicable fees or charges. You agree that we may bill you for any Shortage. You agree to pay us promptly for any Shortage. If you have a Shortage in your Account, we may deduct the Shortage amount from any current or future funds credited to your Account. Except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right to cancel your Account and use of the Wallet or the Card at any time and report you to a collection agency for any unpaid negative balance resulting from a Shortage.
- Activating the Card: You must activate the Card before it can be used. You may activate the Card by calling 1-888-973-9088. You will need to provide personal information in order to verify your identity to activate the Card.
- Personal Identification Number: We will provide you a PIN when you activate the Card. You will need the PIN to use the Card to (i) obtain cash from an authorized Automated Teller Machine ("ATM"), or (ii) make a transaction at any point-of-sale ("POS") device that bears the Interlink® or NYCE® acceptance marks and requires entry of a PIN. You should not write or keep your PIN with the Card. If you believe that anyone has gained unauthorized access to your PIN, you should contact us immediately following the procedures set forth below in the section titled "Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers".
- Merchant Use and Acceptance: So long as you do not use more than the available balance of funds credited to your Account, you may use (i) the Wallet to purchase goods or services at any merchant that accepts the Wallet; and (ii) the Card to purchase goods and services at any merchant that accepts a Visa debit card. We reserve the right to limit or block the use of the Wallet or Card in foreign countries due to fraud or security concerns or to comply with applicable law. You may not use the Wallet or the Card for any illegal activity or to make recurring preauthorized payments or installment payments. We are not responsible if a merchant refuses to honor the Wallet or the Card. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, you cannot stop payment on any purchase made with the Wallet or the Card after it has been completed.
- Foreign Transactions: If you obtain funds or make a purchase in a currency other than the U.S. Dollar, the amount credited or deducted from your Account will be converted by Visa into the U.S. Dollar. The exchange rate used for processing international transactions is a rate selected by Visa from the range of rates available in wholesale currency markets for the applicable central processing date, which may vary from the rate Visa itself receives or the government-mandated rate in effect for the applicable central processing date. We will also impose a charge equal to 3% of the transaction amount (including credits and reversals) for each transaction (U.S. or foreign currency) that you conduct at merchants (including foreign websites) outside the 50 United States.
- Merchant Hold Periods: When you use the Wallet or the Card at certain merchant locations, the merchant may obtain a pre-authorization for the transaction. The amount of the pre-authorization may be more than the final transaction amount. If the amount of the pre-authorization is greater than the available balance of funds credited to your Account, the transaction may be declined. When a pre-authorization occurs, a "hold" will be placed on your Account in the amount of the pre-authorization, and that amount will not be available for other Account transactions during the hold period. We are not liable for charges against your Account during the hold period. It may take up to 60 days for a pre-authorization hold to be removed. After the transaction is settled through the system or otherwise cancelled, any amount subject to a pre-authorization hold that is not used to complete the transaction will become available for other Account transactions.
- Cash Access: With your PIN, you may use the Card to obtain cash from authorized ATMs that bear the Visa®/Plus® acceptance mark, including MoneyPass® network ATMs. You can also withdraw cash using the Card at authorized POS devices that bear the Interlink® or NYCE® acceptance marks, as permitted by merchants, and from tellers of financial institutions that accept Visa debit cards. For purposes of your Account, all ATM transactions are treated as cash withdrawal transactions. Any funds withdrawn from a POS device or through a participating financial institution (cash withdrawal at a teller) will be subject to Account limitations set forth in the section titled “Limitations” below, such as the maximum amount that can be spent using the Card per day. Deposits to your Account are not permitted at ATM terminals. You may only withdraw up to $400 using the Card at ATMs in a single day. You cannot perform more than five ATM withdrawals using the Card per day. You may only withdraw up to $400 using the Card at a financial institution in a single day. Usage of the Card at ATM terminals in foreign countries is restricted, but may be allowed at our sole discretion. For security purposes, we may, in our sole discretion, further limit your use of the Card at ATMs, and, in addition to our limits, an ATM owner or operator may impose additional withdrawal limits.
- Card-Not-Present Transactions: If you use the Card number without presenting the Card (such as for an Internet, a mail order, or a telephone purchase), the legal effect will be the same as if you used the Card itself. You do not have the right to stop payment on any purchase transaction originated by use of the Card, except to the extent required by applicable law or as otherwise provided herein. The Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Use at Gas Stations: When using the Card to purchase gasoline, you must pay for your purchase at the gas station service counter. Payment for fuel will not be accepted at automated fuel dispensers (i.e., "pay at pump").
- Receipts: You should get a receipt at the time you make each Card transaction. You agree to retain your receipts to verify your Card transactions.
- Split Transactions: If you do not have enough available funds credited to your Account, you may be able to instruct the merchant to charge part of the purchase to the Card and pay the remaining amount with cash or another payment method. These are called "split transactions". Some merchants do not allow cardholders to conduct split transactions. Some merchants will only allow you to do a split transaction if you pay the remaining amount in cash. If you fail to inform the merchant prior to completing the transaction, the Card may be declined.
- Wipit Transfers: You may use the Wallet to transfer ("Transfer") money from your Account (the "Sender") to another Account (the "Recipient"), subject to the payment of any fees that apply to your transaction and the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "Transfer Service"). In order to perform a Transfer, both the Sender and the Recipient need to have an Account with us. You may not use the Transfer Service to make a payment to a merchant, business, or any type of commercial entity or to make a payment (or request) for goods or services or to make a debt payment. Transfers may not exceed $500 per transaction. Transfers are subject to Account limitations set forth in the section titled "Limitations" below. Transfers will be funded from and to the extent of available funds credited to the Sender's Account. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to: (i) change the amount of your Transfer transaction limits from time to time; (ii) limit, block, or place a hold on certain types of Transfers; (iii) limit, suspend, or block your Transfers to particular persons, entities, or recipients; and (iv) suspend your access to the Transfer Service. Each time you initiate or accept a Transfer through the Wallet, you authorize us to debit or credit your Account, as applicable, on your behalf in accordance with your instructions and the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your authorization permits us to complete the Transfer (including deducting any applicable fees) and to correct any errors in the Transfer, to the extent permitted by applicable law. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you also authorize us to debit your Account if the Sender did not have sufficient available funds to pay for a Transfer that was credited to your Account. All Transfers must comply with applicable law. In the event an intended Recipient refuses or fails to accept a Transfer from your Account, you agree that you will not hold us liable for any damages resulting from such refusal or failure. We will credit your Account any Transfer amount that has not been accepted by the intended Recipient in accordance with this Agreement within seven days after the date you initiated the Transfer.
You agree to pay the fees and charges according to this Agreement. All fee amounts will be debited from your Account and will be assessed as long as there is a remaining balance credited to your Account, except where prohibited by applicable law. Anytime your remaining Account balance is less than the fee amount being assessed, the balance of your Account will be applied to the fee amount resulting in a zero balance in your Account and you will be responsible for any Shortage. The following schedule of fees represents the maximum fees that we may charge for your use of the Wallet, the Card, and your Account. In some cases, the actual fee charged may be lower than the fee stated below:
1 If you use a non-MoneyPass ATM for any transaction, including a balance inquiry, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator, in addition to the fees charged by us, even if you do not complete a withdrawal. However, ATMs in the MoneyPass Network have no surcharges. To locate a MoneyPass ATM, visit www.moneypass.com.
2 Inactivity is defined as no balance inquiry or credit/debit Account activity, excluding fees.
3 Fees can be viewed in the Wallet by selecting the desired product or service.
4 It may take up to 14 days for you to receive a Card via standard mail and up to seven days using expedited shipping.
For security purposes, we may impose limits on the amount, number, and type of transactions performed using the Wallet, the Card, and your Account, including, without limitation, the limitations set forth below in this section such as daily ATM cash withdrawals, daily funds transfers from your Account to other Accounts, and daily purchase transactions, and we may also limit your maximum Account balance. We may increase or decrease these limits from time to time in our sole discretion as provided in this Agreement. In addition, an ATM owner or operator may impose additional ATM withdrawal limits.
Except as otherwise required by applicable law, for security purposes, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, (a) to change the amount of your transaction limits; (b) to impose additional transaction limits; (c) to limit, block, or impose a hold/freeze on certain types of transfers or transactions; and (d) to limit, block, or suspend your transfers to particular persons, entities, or recipients. We may, in our sole discretion, execute any transaction in excess of any applicable transaction limits, but we have no duty to do so.
- No Preauthorized Payments: You cannot schedule a payment instruction for future processing from your Account. All of your payment instructions are intended to be executed by us in the ordinary course of our daily processing. Ordinarily, all Account payment instructions for transfers are immediately effective, even if final ACH settlement between accounts occurs thereafter.
- Stop Payment Rights: Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, all payment instructions, transactions, and transfers performed using the Wallet, the Card, and your Account are final. No mechanism exists to undo or stop any payment process once it has been approved by you. At its sole discretion, a merchant may refund a previous purchase or choose to return funds previously transferred from your Account. However, all refunds are voluntary, and standard transaction fees apply to all relevant parties. You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any refunds, and all returns, disputes, and any other issues relating to transactions must be settled directly with the applicable merchant.
- Credit Reversals and Shortages: You remain responsible for any credits to your Account that are later reversed and for any Shortages that arise in your Account, regardless of the reason.
9. Provider Services
The Wallet, the Card, and your Account may enable access to our services and websites (collectively, the "Services"). Use of the Services may require Internet access to our websites, and you accept the additional terms and conditions associated with such access. The Wallet, the Card, and your Account provide a means to view and interact with the Services, and you grant us permission to retrieve information you have provided to us via our websites and to use that information to provide the Services enabled by the Wallet, the Card, and your Account.
If you use any location-based feature of the Wallet, you agree that your geographic location and other personal information may be accessed and disclosed through the Wallet. If you wish to revoke access to such information, you must cease using location-based features of the Wallet. Location data provided by any Services is for basic navigational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate, or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, or property or environmental damage. Neither we, nor any of our content providers, guarantees the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of location data displayed by any Services.
You agree that the Services contain proprietary content, information, and material that are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including, but not limited to, copyright laws, and you will not use such proprietary content, information, or material in any way whatsoever except as permitted by this Agreement. You may not reproduce any portion of the Services in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
You agree that we and our affiliates and their delegates may send you email and other communications relating to the Wallet, the Card, and your Account and offers related thereto, including, without limitation, welcome message information, surveys, and other requests for information, as provided in our Privacy Policies and except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
10. Account and ATM Safety Precautions
Memorize your PIN and never share it with anyone. When selecting your PIN, do not use numbers or words that appear in your wallet (e.g., birth date, address, or social security number). You should treat the Card with the same care as you would treat cash. Always protect the Card and keep it in a safe place. Do not send your Card number through email or text message. Make sure the Internet websites you use for Account transactions are secured with encryption to protect your Account information. If you believe either the Card, your PIN, or your Mobile Device has been lost or stolen, call us immediately at 1-888-973-9080. Do not provide your Account information over the telephone, except when you call us directly. We will never contact you to request or verify your confidential information, such as your Card number, PIN, or social security number.
Be aware of your surroundings and exercise caution when withdrawing funds at an ATM, particularly during hours of darkness. Be accompanied by another person when using an ATM during hours of darkness. Use another ATM or return at a later time if you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances when using an ATM or if you are apprehensive for your safety. Ensure that no one sees you enter your PIN at an ATM. Refrain from displaying cash withdrawn from an ATM, put your cash away as soon as your ATM transaction is complete, and count cash in the safety of a locked enclosure, such as a car or home. Securely dispose of your ATM receipts or keep them in a safe place. Close the entry door of any ATM facility equipped with a door and do not allow unknown persons to enter after regular banking hours. When using a drive-up ATM, keep the engine running, lock all doors, and roll up the passenger-side windows. To protect against ATM fraud, compare your ATM receipts to your Account transaction history. Report any problems and/or crimes immediately to the operator of the ATM or local law enforcement.
11. Prohibited Uses
You may only use the Wallet, the Card, your Account, and any Service in accordance with this Agreement and any other applicable agreement you have entered into with us. In using the Wallet, the Card, your Account, or any Service, you agree that you will not: (a) harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame, or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party (including, but not limited to, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights); (b) provide false, deceptive, inaccurate, or misleading information; (c) use technology or other means to access us, the Wallet, or any Account that you are not authorized to access; (d) use or launch any automated system, including, without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," to access us, the Wallet, or any Account; (e) attempt to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer network or any Accounts; (g) violate any applicable law or any applicable electronic payment network rules, card association or network rules, or National Automated Clearinghouse Association rules; (h) violate this Agreement; (i) attempt to damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks; (j) purchase or sell, or facilitate the purchase or sale of, illegal goods or services (including, but not limited to, unlawful sexually oriented materials or services and counterfeit products); (k) engage in or facilitate unlawful gambling activities, fraud, money laundering, or the funding of terrorist organizations; (l) unlawfully purchase or sell, or facilitate the unlawful purchase or sale of, tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or other controlled substances; (m) engage in debt collection activities; (n) unless permitted under applicable law, refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any information you provide to us; or (o) allow your Account to have a Shortage (collectively, the "Prohibited Uses").
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to the Wallet, the Card, your Account, and any Services at any time without notice. In no event will we be liable for any change to or suspension, removal, or disabling of access to the Wallet, the Card, your Account, or any Service. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also impose limits on the use of or access to any Services without notice or liability.
12. Account Balance and Transaction History
You may access, at no cost, your Account balance and transaction history through the Wallet, online at the Wipit Website, or by calling 1-888-973-9080. Your transaction history will contain certain information concerning the transactions conducted with your Account, including the dates, types, and amounts of the transactions, and any fees assessed against your Account.
13. Returns and Refunds
Except as required by applicable law, we are not responsible for, do not guarantee, and are not liable for the quality, safety, legality, or any other aspect of any goods or services purchased using the Wallet or the Card. Any item purchased using the Wallet or the Card that you want to return shall be handled in accordance with the applicable merchant's return policy. You must settle any returns, disputes, and other issues relating to any such goods or services directly with the applicable merchant. When returning a purchase, the merchant may ask for your identifying information associated with the Wallet or the Card you used to make that purchase. If you are entitled to a refund for any reason for goods or services obtained with the Wallet or the Card, you agree to accept credits to your Account for such refunds. The amounts credited to your Account for refunds may not be available for up to seven days from the date the refund transaction occurs
You are not authorized to use funds credited to your Account in error. Once discovered, the error will be corrected, and your Account balance will be adjusted accordingly. Your Account balance may also be adjusted to reflect a merchant adjustment or the resolution of a disputed transaction. If any such adjustment results in a Shortage in your Account, we reserve the right to bill you for such Shortage, and you agree to pay us promptly for any such Shortage.
15. Card Replacement
If you need to replace the Card for any reason, please contact us at 1-888-973-9080 to request a replacement Card. You will be required to provide personal information, which may include the Card number, full name, transaction history, copies of accepted identification, etc. We may charge a fee for replacing the Card (see the section titled "Fees" above for details).
16. Lost or Stolen Cards or Mobile Devices; Unauthorized Transfers
If you believe: (a) the Card, your PIN, or your Mobile Device has been lost or stolen; (b) a transaction has been made using the Wallet, the Card, or your Account without your permission; or (c) there is an error in your Account transaction history, please contact us immediately at 1-888-973-9080 or Account Services, P.O. Box 25, Pasadena, CA 91102. Contacting us via telephone is the preferred method of communication regarding lost or stolen Cards, PINs, or Mobile Devices. If you do not contact us promptly, you could lose all the money credited to your Account.
- Your Liability for Unauthorized Visa Prepaid Card Transactions: Your liability for unauthorized Visa debit transactions for your Account is $0.00. We may require you to provide a written statement regarding claims of unauthorized transactions. These provisions limiting your liability do not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. In addition to this paragraph, we may also be responsible to you for unauthorized transactions (see "Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers" paragraph below).
- Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers: If you notify us within two business days after you learn of the loss or theft of the Card, your PIN, or your Mobile Device, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used the Card, your PIN, or your Mobile Device without your permission. If you do NOT tell us within two business days after you learn of the loss or theft of the Card, your PIN, or your Mobile Device, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using the Card, your PIN, or your Mobile Device without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500. Also, if your Account transaction history shows transactions that you did not make, including those made by the Wallet, the Card, or other means, tell us at once. If you fail to notify us within 60 days of an unauthorized transaction being reflected in your Account transaction history via the Wallet, you may not be entitled to recover any funds you lost after the 60-day period if we can prove that we could have prevented the unauthorized transaction if you had notified us within such 60-day period.
17. Information About Your Right to Dispute Errors
Please contact us immediately at 1-888-973-9080 or Account Services, P.O. Box 25, Pasadena, CA 91105 if you believe an unauthorized transaction may have occurred involving your Account or you believe there is an error in your Account transaction history. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after the problem or error is reflected in your Account transaction history. Tell us your name and Card number. Describe the error or the transaction you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error. If you notify us by telephone, we may require you to provide written confirmation within ten business days.
We will promptly investigate any alleged error and, within ten business days of receiving notice from you, determine whether an error occurred. We will promptly correct any error. If we cannot complete our investigation within ten business days of receiving notice from you, it may take up to 45 days from receiving notice from you. In such event, we may provisionally credit your Account, in our sole discretion, within ten business days of receiving notice from you in the amount you think is in error. If you fail to provide the written confirmation requested by us within ten business days of any notice of an error you provided orally, we may, in our sole discretion, not provisionally credit your Account. For errors involving new Accounts or POS transactions, we may take up to 90 days to investigate your complaint or question. For new Accounts, we may take up to 20 business days to credit your Account for the amount you think is in error.
If we determine that no error occurred or that an error occurred in a different amount, we may debit your Account for the amount of any provisional credit. If any such debit causes your Account to have a Shortage as a result, we reserve the right to bill you for the amount of such Shortage. You agree to pay us promptly for any such Shortage.
We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may obtain copies of any documents used in our investigation of any error by contacting us at 1-888-973-9080 or Account Services, P.O. Box 25, Pasadena, CA 91105.
You may be responsible for the loss of funds from your Account due to any error, transaction, or series of related transactions made using the Wallet or the Card. The amount of the loss will depend on (a) when you notify us of the error or unauthorized transaction, (b) whether the loss was due to any technical error, data breach, or other failure by us, or (c) whether the loss was caused by your failure to maintain the integrity and security of the Card, your PIN, or your Mobile Device.
18. Our Liability for Failure to Complete Transactions
If we do not properly complete transactions on time or in the correct amount in accordance with this Agreement, we may be liable for your losses or damages. However, we will not be liable if: (a) through no fault of our own, you do not have enough available funds credited to your Account to complete any transaction; (b) the merchant refused to accept the Wallet or the Card; (c) there is an insufficient available balance credited to your Account because there is a hold on your Account; (d) the funds credited to your Account are subject to legal process or other encumbrances restricting transfer; (e) your use constitutes a Prohibited Use; (f) we have reason to believe the requested transaction is unauthorized; (g) circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, or computer or communications failure) prevent the completion of the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken; or (h) access to your Account has been blocked after you reported the Card, your PIN, or your Mobile Device lost or stolen.
19. Unclaimed Property
If you do not use the funds credited to your Account or access your Account for a year or more, applicable law may require Sunrise to report the funds credited to your Account as unclaimed property. If this occurs, Sunrise may try to locate you at the address shown in its records. If Sunrise is unable to locate you, Sunrise may be required to deliver any funds credited to your Account to the applicable state as unclaimed property.
20. Other Terms
The Card and your obligations under this Agreement may not be assigned. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may transfer our rights under this Agreement. Use of your Account, the Wallet, or the Card is subject to all applicable rules and customs of any clearinghouse or other association involved in transactions. We do not waive our rights by delaying or failing to exercise them at any time. If any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law, or regulation of any local, state, or federal, governmental agency, the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement shall not be affected. This Agreement will be governed by the law of the State of Ohio except to the extent governed by federal law.
21. Amendments and Cancellation
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may amend or change the terms of this Agreement at any time and in our sole discretion by posting revisions on the Wallet and the Wipit Website. By maintaining your Account after the effective date of any change, you agree to be bound by any such changes.
Except as prohibited by applicable law, we may suspend or cancel your Account and this Agreement at any time without prior notice to you. You may cancel this Agreement by returning the Card to us. The termination of this Agreement will not affect any of our rights or your obligations arising under this Agreement.
In the event that your Account is cancelled, closed, or terminated for any reason, you may request the remaining Account balance be returned to you via a check to the mailing address we have in our records. We may charge a fee for this service. Please refer to the fee schedule above, the Wallet, or the Wipit Website for the fees, if any, which may apply. Any request for a return of funds shall be processed within a reasonable period of time after your request.
22. Telephone Monitoring/Recording
From time to time, we may monitor and/or record telephone calls between you and us to assure the quality of our customer service or as required by applicable law.
At our request, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our parents, subsidiaries, and other affiliated companies, and ours and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors against any and all claims, suits, damages, costs, lawsuits, fines, penalties, liabilities, expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise from your violation of this Agreement, applicable law, or any third-party rights or your fraud or willful misconduct. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate in asserting any available defenses.
24. No Warranties
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE WALLET, THE CARD, YOUR ACCOUNT, AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. WE ARE PROVIDING THE WALLET, THE CARD, YOUR ACCOUNT, AND THE SERVICES TO YOU "AS IS". TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE WALLET, THE CARD, YOUR ACCOUNT, AND THE SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, RELIABLE, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, NON-INFRINGING, OR FREE OF DEFECTS OR ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE USE OF THE WALLET, THE CARD, YOUR ACCOUNT, AND THE SERVICES BY YOU IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS APPLICABLE TO YOU; OR THAT USER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WALLET, THE CARD, YOUR ACCOUNT, AND THE SERVICES WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY, ACCURATELY, OR SECURELY TRANSMITTED.
NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US OR ANY OF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE WALLET, THE CARD, YOUR ACCOUNT, OR THE SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
WE DO NOT AND CANNOT CONTROL THE FLOW OF DATA TO OR FROM OUR NETWORK AND OTHER PORTIONS OF THE INTERNET, WIRELESS NETWORKS, THIRD-PARTY SMS PROVIDERS AND AGGREGATORS, OR THE PAYMENT NETWORKS. SUCH FLOW DEPENDS IN LARGE PART ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE INTERNET AND WIRELESS SERVICES PROVIDED OR CONTROLLED BY THIRD PARTIES. AT TIMES, ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES MAY IMPAIR OR DISRUPT YOUR CONNECTIONS TO THE INTERNET (INCLUDING THE PAYMENT NETWORKS), WIRELESS SERVICES, OR PORTIONS THEREOF. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT SUCH EVENTS WILL NOT OCCUR. ACCORDINGLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY ACTIONS OR INACTIONS THAT IMPAIR OR DISRUPT YOUR CONNECTIONS TO THE INTERNET, WIRELESS SERVICES, OR PORTIONS THEREOF OR THE USE OF THE WALLET, THE CARD, YOUR ACCOUNT, OR THE SERVICES BY YOU.
25. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS: (A) BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE WALLET, THE CARD, YOUR ACCOUNT, OR THE SERVICES; (B) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, LOSS, THEFT OR CORRUPTION OF USER INFORMATION, THE INABILITY TO USE THE WALLET, THE CARD, YOUR ACCOUNT, OR THE SERVICES, OR DEVICE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USE OF THE WALLET, THE CARD, YOUR ACCOUNT, AND THE SERVICES.
26. Intellectual Property
All right, title, and interest in our logos, trademarks, service marks, and graphics that are used in connection with the Wallet, the Card, your Account, and the Services (collectively, the "Provider Marks") are the exclusive property of, and belong to, us or our licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Wallet, the Card, your Account, and the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not copy, duplicate, or use the Provider Marks without our prior written consent. You may not alter, modify, or change HTML logos provided by us in any way, use them in any manner that disparages us, or show or display them in any manner that suggests our sponsorship, support, or endorsement. You acknowledge that we and our licensors retain all intellectual property rights (including all patent, trademark, copyright, trade dress, trade secrets, database rights, and all other intellectual property rights), title, and interest in and to the ideas, concepts, techniques, inventions, processes, software, or works of authorship developed, embodied in, or practiced in connection with the Wallet, the Card, your Account, and the Services and provided by us hereunder, including, without limitation, modifications, enhancements, derivative works, configurations, translations, upgrades, and interfaces thereto.
- Purpose: This section sets forth the circumstances and procedures under which Claims (as defined below) may be arbitrated instead of litigated in court.
- Definitions: As used in this section, the term "Claim" means any claim, dispute, or controversy between you and Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit, Sunrise, or us arising from or relating to the Wallet, the Card, your Account, the Services, or this Agreement as well as any related or prior agreement that you may have had with Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit, Sunrise, or us or the relationships resulting from this Agreement, including the validity, enforceability, or scope of this arbitration provision or this Agreement. "Claim" includes claims of every kind and nature, including, but not limited to, initial claims, counterclaims, cross-claims, and third-party claims and claims based upon contract, tort, fraud, and other intentional torts, statutes, regulations, common law, and equity. The term "Claim" is to be given the broadest possible meaning that will be enforced and includes, by way of example and without limitation, any claim, dispute, or controversy that arises from or relates to (i) the Card; (ii) the amount of available funds credited to your Account(s); (iii) advertisements, promotions, or oral or written statements related to the Wallet, the Card, or goods or services purchased with the Wallet or the Card; (iv) the benefits and services related to the Wallet and the Card; and (v) your enrollment for the Wallet or the Card. We shall not elect to use arbitration under this arbitration provision for any Claim that you properly file and pursue in a small claims court in your state or municipality of residence so long as the Claim is individual and pending only in that court.
As used in this arbitration provision, the terms "we" and "us" shall for all purposes mean Sunrise, and its wholly or majority owned subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, predecessors, successors, and assigns; and all of its and agents, employees, directors, and representatives. In addition, "we" or "us" shall include Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit, Inc., any third party using or providing any product, service, or benefit in connection with the Card (including, but not limited to, merchants who accept the Card, third parties who use or provide services, debt collectors, and all of their agents, employees, directors, and representatives) if, and only if, such third party is named as a co-party with Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit, Sunrise, or us (or files a Claim with or against Urban FT Inc. D.B.A. Wipit, Sunrise, or us) in connection with a Claim asserted by you. As solely used in this arbitration provision, the terms "you" or "yours" shall mean all persons or entities approved by us to have and/or use the Wallet or the Card, including, but not limited to, all persons or entities contractually obligated under this Agreement.
- Initiation of Arbitration Proceeding/Selection of Administrator: Any Claim shall be resolved, upon the election by you or us, by arbitration pursuant to this arbitration provision and the code of procedures of the national arbitration organization to which the Claim is referred in effect at the time the Claim is filed. Claims shall be referred to either Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services ("JAMS") or the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as selected by the party electing to use arbitration. If an election by us of one of these organizations is unacceptable to you, you shall have the right within 30 days after you receive notice of our election to select either of the other organizations listed to serve as arbitrator administrator. For a copy of the procedures, to file a Claim, or for other information about these organizations, contact them as follows: (i) JAMS at 1920 Main Street, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 92614; website at www.jamsadr.com; and (ii) AAA at 335 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017; website at www.adr.org.
- Significance of Arbitration: IF ARBITRATION IS CHOSEN BY ANY PARTY WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM, NEITHER YOU NOR WE WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL ON THAT CLAIM, OR TO ENGAGE IN LITIGATION EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR IN THE CODE OF PROCEDURES OF JAMS OR AAA, AS APPLICABLE (THE "CODE"). FURTHER, YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH BELOW, THE ARBITRATOR'S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. NOTE THAT OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
- Restrictions on Arbitration: If either party elects to resolve a Claim by arbitration, that Claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis. There shall be no right or authority for any Claims to be arbitrated on a class action basis or on bases involving Claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, other cardholders, or other persons similarly situated. The arbitrator's authority to resolve Claims is limited to Claims between you and us alone, and the arbitrator's authority to make awards is limited to you and us alone. Furthermore, Claims brought by you against us or by us against you may not be joined or consolidated in arbitration with Claims brought by or against someone other than you, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by all parties.
- Location of Arbitration/Payment of Fees: Any arbitration hearing that you attend shall take place in the federal judicial district of your residence. At your written request, we will consider in good faith making a temporary advance of all or part of the filing, administrative, and/or hearing fees for any Claim you initiate as to which you or we seek arbitration. At the conclusion of the arbitration (or any appeal thereof), the arbitrator (or panel) will decide who will ultimately be responsible for paying the filing, administrative, and/or hearing fees in connection with the arbitration (or appeal). If and to the extent you incur filing, administrative, and/or hearing fees in arbitration, including for any appeal, exceeding the amount they would have been if the Claim had been brought in the state or federal court which is closest to your residential address and would have had jurisdiction over the Claim, we will reimburse you to that extent unless the arbitrator (or panel) determines that the fees were incurred without any substantial justification.
- Arbitration Procedures: This arbitration provision is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Sections 1-16, as it may be amended (the "FAA"). The arbitration shall be governed by the applicable Code, except that (to the extent enforceable under the FAA) this arbitration provision shall control if it is inconsistent with the applicable Code. The arbitrator shall apply applicable substantive law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law, and, at the timely request of either party, shall provide a brief written explanation of the basis for the decision. In conducting the arbitration proceeding, the arbitrator shall not apply the federal or any state rules of civil procedure or rules of evidence. Either party may submit a request to the arbitrator to expand the scope of discovery allowable under the applicable Code. The party submitting such a request must provide a copy to the other party, who may submit objections to the arbitrator with a copy of the objections provided to the requesting party, within 15 days of receiving the requesting party's notice. The granting or denial of such request will be in the sole discretion of the arbitrator who shall notify the parties of his/her decision within 20 days of the objecting party's submission. The arbitrator shall take reasonable steps to preserve the privacy of individuals and of business matters. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. The arbitrator's decision will be final and binding, except for any right of appeal provided by the FAA. However, any party can appeal that award to a three-arbitrator panel administered by the same arbitration organization, which shall consider anew any aspect of the initial award objected to by the appealing party. The appealing party shall have 30 days from the date of entry of the written arbitration award to notify the arbitration organization that it is exercising the right of appeal. The appeal shall be filed with the arbitration organization in the form of a dated writing. The arbitration organization will then notify the other party that the award has been appealed. The arbitration organization will appoint a three-arbitrator panel which will conduct the arbitration pursuant to its Code and issue its decision within 120 days of the date of the appellant's written notice. The decision of the panel shall be by majority vote and shall be final and binding.
- Continuation: This arbitration provision shall survive termination of the Wallet, the Card, and your Account as well as voluntary payment of any debt in full by you, any legal proceeding by us to collect a debt owed by you, and any bankruptcy by you or us. If any portion of this arbitration provision is deemed invalid or unenforceable under any principle or provision of law or equity, consistent with the FAA, it shall not invalidate the remaining portions of this arbitration provision, this Agreement, or any prior agreement you may have had with us, each of which shall be enforceable regardless of such invalidity.
28. Entire Agreement
This Agreement may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of this Agreement by its express terms. This Agreement, including the Privacy Policies, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us relating to the use of the Wallet, the Card, your Account, and the Services and supersedes and replaces any prior agreement and communication between you and us, except as otherwise set forth herein.
Last Updated: July, 2016